Over half of Australians adults are self-conscious about their teeth, and more than two-thirds are considering treatments to improve their smile.
Orthodontic treatment is an option for most adults with crooked teeth or uneven bites, just as it is for children and teenagers. Some of the most common situations where orthodontic treatment might be considered in adults are:
• Crowded, crooked or misplaced teeth
• Protruding teeth (overbites)
• Deep bites
• Jaw and/or facial asymmetry
• Excessive spacing between the teeth
• Realignment of the teeth prior to the placement of veneers, crowns, implants or even dentures
• Improving their smiles for a Wedding or a big event
• Movement of your teeth from earlier rounds of orthodontic treatment
Orthodontic treatment is a viable option for almost any adult, with a much wider range of discreet options. We provide clear Invisalign® Aligner, clear ceramic braces as well as traditional Metal braces.